Can I return “Durable Medical Equipment (DME)” (ie. Brace, splint, etc.) I obtained from your office?

Due to OSHA regulations, DME is not returnable. If you believe that you were provided DME that was of the wrong size or faulty, and you are requesting a refund, please call our main number, 703-435-6604, and ask to speak with someone in our billing department.

Category: Administrative