- You can call our office main number at 703-435-6604 and you can leave a message directly on my voicemail.
- Alternatively you may contact my assistant.
- I will return most calls the same day however some days I am in the operating room or will be unable to return your call until the following day. Therefore, please do not leave any urgent or emergent messages. If you need to speak with someone urgently, please call our main number, 703-435-6604.
0 Comments -
- Yes and I strongly recommend this as it will save time during the check-in process.
- Patient forms are to be completed on our Patient Portal. This is also accessible by visiting our website www.towncenterorthopaedics.com and clicking on the patient portal link on the top of the page. When your appointment is scheduled, you will receive an email with your access code for the portal, which you will use along with your birthday to enter the portal. You will also receive a reminder phone call in which your access code will be provided again.
- For first time patients, there are several documents that need to be completed: Demographics, Medical and Social History, Health Review and a form detailing the history of the problem that you wish us to evaluate (Visit Reason). For the Visit Reason form, please select the “Initial Visit” form.
- For returning patients, you should review the information on the Demographics, Medical and Social History and Health Review pages and make any necessary changes or updates. Please also complete the appropriate Visit Reason form: Initial Visit, Follow-up Visit or Post-op Visit.
0 Comments -