- Usually I should have made recommendations as to how long a trial period we should be giving this stage of your treatment. If you are unsure of the recommended time period, please contact my assistant.
- Often I will have given instructions as to the next steps (ie Surgery, obtain an MRI, etc.) if your treatment was unsuccessful. If we discussed a plan but you are unsure of the next step, please contact my assistant.
- If we did not make a contingent plan should this stage of your treatment be unsuccessful, please call our main number, 703-435-6604, and make an appointment so that I could reevaluate your status and we could discuss further options.
- If you are not presently in physical therapy, please contact my assistant.
- If you are in physical therapy but need a new prescription, please ask your therapist to fax your most recent progress report with a request for continuation of treatment to 703-483-4665.
Please obtain a copy of the images (usually on a CD) as well as the radiologist’s report and call our main number, 703-435-6604 to schedule an appointment so that we can review them.
If you got the inside of your splint or cast wet, please call our office at 703-435-6604. It may need to be changed.