The following link is my group practice website. It is a good resource to learn more about our practice, my partners and other services that our practice can provide.
- Town Center Orthopaedics Associates (towncenterorthopaedics.com)
The following links are the leading medical organizations for Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy, all of which I am a member of. They are excellent resources for all your musculoskeletal health questions.
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine (Click on the “Patient” tab)
- Arthroscopy Association of North America (Click on the “Patient Information & Brochures” tab)
The following link is for a campaign with a mission to reduce injuries in young athletes. It is an excellent resource for information valuable to anyone associated with youth athletics.
The following link is from MLB and is a good source for information that will hopefully help reduce elbow injuries in pitchers.
The following links are resources that may assist you in making your medical decisions.
- The Ottawa Personal Decision Guide
- The Choosing Wisely Initiative (These lists of health care recommendations developed by various medical societies, health organizations and Consumer Reports may be particularly helpful)
- The NTT (For the statisticians among you. A simple way to tell if a recommended treatment helps, hurts or makes no difference. The most helpful place on this site to look is here)
The following links can assist you in determining reasonable prices for your medical procedures. These may be particularly helpful if you need to pay for these procedures with “cash”.